Cointrade will Create a Truly User-friendly Crypto Exchange
The Cointrade team clearly sees the imperfections of existing crypto exchanges and will create a new generation exchange, which will adhere to the highest standards of quality, comfort, and security.
The appearance of a fully secure exchange with a human factor and convenient interface will allow to attract not only a thin crowd of enthusiasts but a huge mass of newcomers as well, for whom using existing exchanges is challenging.
The analyst team of Cointrade has highlighted the main issues of existing crypto trade platforms which stand as serious barriers for the inflow of significant investment volumes to the industry from the masses.
Crypto exchanges establish prohibitively high open and hidden fees for practically all platform transactions.
In order to start trading on an exchange, a client must verify his or her identity. Commonly, this requires a lot of personal data to be disclosed, while the exchanges themselves do not always store this data responsibly and diligently.
Risks of storing funds
Through their behavior, existing crypto exchanges have formed an opinion that it is ill-advised to store all assets on an exchange platform. Numerous cases in which exchanges have been hacked or even situations in which exchange owners have stolen their client’s funds can be witnessed.
Lack of trading pairs
At the moment, it is impossible to invest in most alternative cryptocurrencies using fiat money since the majority of exchanges offer limited trading pairs. As a result, clients have to first purchase popular cryptocurrencies such as BTC or ETH and only after doing so can they acquire a currency that interests them. This reduces trade efficiency and forces users to pay double the commissions.
Difficult to understand interfaces
It is a challenge for newcomers to figure things out on the interfaces of existing exchanges, this leads to financial and interest losses from the masses.
Vulnerable to hack attempts
The owners of existing crypto exchanges do not attribute enough attention to the security of their platforms, and as a result, fall prey to hacks. Traders and investors lose their funds, and trust towards the crypto industry decreases.
Unstable exchange operations
Not only is not enough attention given to protection from hackers, but to stable exchange operations too. Users frequently encounter technical errors on exchange sites during transactions, deposits, and withdrawals.
Collectively, all of these problems create an impassable barrier, making large investment volumes into the crypto industry inaccessible. The Cointrade team will eliminate these issues by adhering its product to the highest standards of quality.
Solutions offered by Cointrade:
- A friendly and easy for anyone to understand interface will be developed, alongside with educational materials and videos. The platform can even be used by people who have never tried themselves in trading before.
- Special attention will also be placed upon the development quality and testing of the platform, the maximum amount of potential errors will be worked through and resolved. Additional, platform stability will be guaranteed thanks to an advanced DDoS protection system.
- Cointrade will offer maximum security for assets and user personal data. The project team has eliminated all possibilities of hacker attacks and will protect user funds. Cold storage technology will be implemented, as well as 2FA (Two Factor Authentication) to impede unsanctioned access to the platform. Cointrade will use Blockchain and smart-contract technology to protect user data, automate trades, and to increase trust in the platform.
- Around the clock, multilingual support will help satisfy client needs in real time, increase loyalty and trust in the platform.
- Cointrade will reject all types of hidden commissions and will decrease fees twofold in comparison to competitors.
- The widest range of trade pairs will be available, users will not have to pay double commissions in order to execute trades in pairs that interest them. It will be possible to buy and sell most cryptocurrencies using fiat currencies.
- The listing of new assets on the platform will be simplified and made transparent, which will increase the liquidity of cryptocurrencies and help the industry develop. For users, this will provide an opportunity to make a choice out of a large assortment of assets in one place.
- The system will be split into a few independent components, which will allow for maximum reliability to be achieved:
- Frontend – customer interface element.
- Backend operations interface
- Order processing algorithm
- Cryptocoin client interface
- Market maker
About the ICO and token
The Cointrade token (CTT) complies with all necessary ERC20 standards, there will only be 236 110 000 CTT tokens released. The platform plans to attract a considerable amount of investors who have not previously had the opportunity to fully invest their funds, the platform will grow as well as demand for the token alongside with the platform’s audience.
Token owners will receive an 80% discount on all of the platforms commissions. Aside from this, holders will also be provided with early access to new functions, increase deposit and withdrawal limits, as well as premium support.
About Initial Coin Offering
236.110.00 CTT will be released.
- 23.610.000 CTT will be reserved for team members.
- 25.000.000 CTT will be available for sale during the pre-ICO
- 187.500.000 CTT will be sold during the Main ICO
Base price: 1 CTT = 0.24 USD
Start: 1st April, 2018
End: 20th April, 2018
Pre-ICO price: 1 CTT = 0.20 USD
The main ICO will start in July 2018
ICO price for CTT will vary between 0.22 and 0.24 USD depending on the stage.
Project site www.cointrade.es
Email inquiries email@example.com